Monday 14 November 2011

Consumer Need;

Based on personal experience as a consumer, I decided to design an idea for the consumers needs rather than an organisational needs.  I am a frequent traveller, and I came to conclusion that a common question asked not just by myself but by many is; What will I need on holiday? What will I wear? What clothes and items shall I take? Most people then spend the whole journey travelling thinking, have I forgotten something? All in all packing becomes this chore instead of an exciting activity; because of all the things you MUST remember to pack. The packing stage really affects the rest of your holiday. If your stressed when you pack you will be stressed travelling, then stressed on holiday.  It becomes a ‘never ending stress cycle’ unless you get it right from the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment